WHAT CAN BE TREATED
AT OUR URGENT CARE CENTERS?
There are many types of injuries and conditions which can be treated at our specialty walk-in care centers. We treat injuries and conditions of the physical body including:
- Wounds and lacerations (except facial wounds which we do not treat)
- Twists, sprains, strains and tears of tendons, ligaments and muscles
- Broken bones (also known as fractures)
- Joint pain which limits motion quite severely
- Ongoing pain which is not controllable by over-the-counter medications or medications already prescribed to you personally
- Severe muscle cramps and spasms that do not subside after some rest and icing
- Sudden pain with no apparent cause in the back, spine, neck, knees, shoulders and other joints
- Other bodily conditions and injuries to the limbs, joints, hands and feet, back and neck
All of these conditions can usually be treated on a walk-in basis with no appointment.
The types of services we offer to address the above problems include (but are not limited to):