Elbow surgery and other non-surgical treatments could be needed for a range of reasons, including elbow pain and injury. The elbow is especially susceptible to stress injuries either acutely, as the result of a specific one-time injury, or over time as the result of overuse and repetitive injuries. There are many sports, hobbies, and jobs that require repetitive movements of the arm and elbow that can cause wear and pain.
Golden State Orthopedics & Spine (GSOS) takes a multi-faceted approach to treating elbow pain and elbow injury. Treatment will vary depending on the cause and severity of the symptoms and may include conservative treatment or surgical management.
We have highly trained orthopedic surgeons who specialize in elbow surgery that is intended to correct the most complex issues.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Bone spurs (osteophytes)
- Cubital tunnel syndrome (ulnar neuropathy)
- Golfer elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Little League elbow (pitcher’s elbow or medial apophysitis)
- Osteochondritis dissecans
- Ruptured biceps or triceps tendon
- Sprains and strains