Northern California Orthopedists
There are several general orthopedic conditions and injuries that can affect different parts of the body. Here you will find information on orthopedic conditions that are not always specific to one area. For each condition, we provide detailed information about the causes, what signs and symptoms you might experience, how a diagnosis can be made, and recommended treatment.
The following are some general orthopedic conditions:
- Arthritis – We provide treatment for the most common types of arthritis, including osteo, rheumatoid, gout, psoriatic, septic, post-traumatic, and lupus
- Bursitis – Bursitis is an inflammation of the fluid-filled sacs between the tendons and muscles, or bones in the hip, elbow, or shoulder
- Fractures & Broken Bones – We treat fractures and broken bones caused by injuries
- Polymyositis Degenerative Disorder – This is an autoimmune disorder that causes degeneration of the muscles in the shoulders, neck, arms, and hips
- Sprains & Strains – We offer comprehensive care for sprains and strains
- Tendonitis – This is an inflammation of the tendon that commonly occurs in the heels, knees, shoulders, wrists, and elbows
If you have questions about or are suffering from and of any of the above conditions, contact Golden State Orthopedics & Spine today. Our services extend to communities throughout Northern California, from Concord to Watsonville.